Sunday, June 13, 2010

Too Much Fun!

Up early to enjoy another summer-like day, I decided to take both doggies with me skating on the Chehalis Western Trail in Olympia, Washington.

Being on the trail early usually guaranties fewer, if any, people so I could test out the logistics of skating with two dogs. What I learned was that Ginger has a trotting pace equal to my skating pace.......we were a perfect match! Ginger skated at my side and Ebony did her scouting ahead. Because Ebony is part Border Collie she seems to like to run ahead of the pack.

Ginger new to the sport, found swimming in the ponds along the way revitalized her energy. I would say, they are both happy dogs!


I believe I am learning how to juggle two dogs.

Weather says more sunshine this week; the three of us will definitely be hitting the Trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment